Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Paintings in 30 Days, A personal Challenge

For three years while I lived in Seattle I had the opportunity to participate in The Forgotten Works Challenge, where up to 50 Artists created 30 pieces of art on 8"x10" canvasboard panels, in a limited time frame of 30 days. The event is still going on, and now I hear they have up to 100 artists!

Alas, I cannot participate in the Seattle event, as I am now living in Moscow, ID. However, I love the idea of the 30 day Challenge, so in honor of the event in Seattle, I will post one 8"x10" painting a day, from today (November 10th, 2011) and end on December 9th, 2011.

Each painting is available for sale at $40. Unframed, though I will include a gummed eyelet to hang the piece as is. $5 Shipping. Just click the Paypal button under the artwork image to purchase.
Each piece will be signed and dated on the back, carefully wrapped and shipped to you as soon as the paint dries (two days, approx).

For updates please follow my blog, or "like" my Facebook Page - Dreaming Lotus Studios, or follow me on Twitter - aldisdl.

I will post the first painting at 4:30pm Pacific Time. Stay Posted!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...