Sunday, June 17, 2012

Moscow ArtWalk 2012 - Drawing Demos








The ArtWalk was amazing! We lucked out, it was a gorgeous, warm sunny day. The sun did not set til after 9pm. The live music was lively and loud.  I did not get a chance to walk around, or take any pictures. I was photographed a couple times, so I might see pictures of me in action soon... I drew 9 portraits. 20 minute increments. 3 year olds, 4 year olds, teen girls, adults and one dog. It was a great experience, and quite a whirlwind. I can only hope I did my subjects justice - and I really learned a lot in the process. I hope to do this again during the regular Saturday Farmers Markets, until October.

All drawings were 9x12 on Strathmore Felt Grey Charcoal paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...